Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion is a MUST!!

FASHIONS 101


    Okay guys, so I guess you could say that this is my first blog ever! AHAH! Eexciting!! This blog will be when I can't post anything on my Youtube channel. This is going to be about fashion and what ever else. I'll talk about life, clothes, tips etc... I'll also list sick music to listen to. Anything after this if not mention in this article I'm sorry. Leave comments on what I should write about next. Let me tell you about myself. I have 2 sisters, I live with my mom and dad, and I have two adorable Labradoodles. My style varies. One day I can be chic the other I can be tomboy. So I will basically blog whenever I'm feeling a certain style. I'm 14 years old and I live in the U.S. (reason for no state is of creeps). I decided that I love fashion about when I was 11 but my real calling is to be an actress. I know right I sound like I'm 6 years old. But ever since I could speak I've always loved making up stories with friends and playing them or writing them out. That's my story. I'm the kind of person who will always be there for her friends and any body else. I will drop everything and help you. My grades are VERY important to me but my parents want me to be like my sister who had a GPA of 4.2. How on earth will I live up to that?! I am the youngest of 3 so that's a hard life I guess, but I was defiantly blessed with friends and a family that wants the best for me. I know I know that your never supposed to post two things in a day, but I will. JUST THIS ONE TIME I PROMISE. Ily go check out the other post. K thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment